Saturday, April 29, 2017

Update time!

Well hello!!! Like I thought, I forgot to update forever and now here I am with a million things to say! I guess we will start off with that I have been working on my credit for 5 years. I started out with 24 thousand dollars in debt, 17 negative accounts on my credit and a score of like 324. It was grand. Slowly I've been working on it, and as of yesterday I have 2400 dollars with 2 negative items and a score of 679! I got a brand new car a month ago, and just bought a toy hauler yesterday. So I'm now in debt quite a bit more but it's good debt! With these things building my credit my score is just going to increase. Good times! Kids, never mess up your credit. I didn't realize it was such an important part of life otherwise I wouldn't have fucked mine up. But im good now, going in the right direction. I keep drilling it into my kids brains, don't mess up your credit ever!!

Moving on, I got promoted at work in December. I'm now the Operations manager over the Comcast project. We have the largest project at results with about 283 production agents and if you include training agents we are at about 380. We have 13 supervisors and about to have 2 more. I'm sure we will get a ton more as we go. We have 3 operations managers now as well. So we are growing and growing. Hence how I can afford all my new toys. Ha ha.

Last trip to the dunes was a blast, but I was cold as shit. I also got drunk as shit and threw up allover. It was great, and I don't remember any of it. We also sold our motorhome to our friend Jimmy. He's going to get some good use out of it. I cleaned it out yesterday and Holy shit we have Alot of stuff in there. I might be a pack rat. But it needed to be gone through. So I'll start transferring it all over to the toy hauler today.

My teeth still suck, but we have dental insurance now which is Great, so I can get some work done. Justin had a tooth pulled and he was going crazy missing a tooth since he's never been missing one before. I think I'll go crazy having a full tooth where I've been missing so many for so long. I guess we'll see.

We moved to Grandview Hill, nice neighborhood and area I really like it, but we are looking to move back to the area we were in before to be closer to the kids school, justins work, the freeway, pretty much everything. Just looking for a place that can accommodate us and isn't too expensive. Our lease here ends in Feb 2018, so we have some time but we are actively looking. I haven't really unpacked anything since we plan to just move again. We need to buy a place so we don't have to move anymore. I'm super tired of moving.

I think that's all I have for now, I'm sure I'll update again eventually. Hahha. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment