Thursday, January 14, 2016

Find Your Flow!

So since winter hit I haven't been hooping much.  I hate the cold.  And I refuse to go out in it if I don't have to lol! So in the winter I usually spin poi since I'm able to spin inside mostly.  Alot easier than a hula hoop or my flowstaff at least.  I recently bought my husband a pair of Podpoi and I love them so much.  I have been playing with them nonstop and Justin has been a little as well .  I let the girls play with them for a little bit and they love them.  I'll see if I can attach some videos,  but it might only let me attach photos.  Anyways I've been itching to hoop so hopefully this winter shit will dissappear soon.  I'm ready for warm!  Oh and I didn't win the powerball.  Damn. I really wanted that pirate ship!  Lucky bitches who finally did win.  Stay tunes for my next blog,  it will have a crap load of updates cuz I'm sure I'll forget to write for months and then have tons of crap to say.  Ha ha ha.  Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment