Saturday, August 29, 2015

Picked up a New hobby!

So for my wedding I was gifted with 2 Hula Hoops! 2 different sizes, a larger diameter hoop and a smaller diameter. So of course I'm going to start practicing. I have been wanting an LED hoop for quite a while, what better way to learn the moves before buying the real thing? So here I am, recruiting my friends to come hoop with me on Thursday nights in my backyard at 7! Who knew hooping could be so much fun? I always use the thicker heavier hoop due to the better workout I get. 30 minutes in the Am and 30 minutes at night and then about an hour of hooping when friends come by Thursday!
I have already learned a lot of moves and now i'm working on becoming fluid! This is something I am picking up pretty quickly and I cant wait to get the LED hoop and rock it! More updates soon! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment